CHEESY FLAX CRACKERS
Makes about 20
50g grated gruyere cheese (or parmesan)
130 ground flaxseeds
2 tsp dried oregano
1⁄2 chilli flakes
1⁄2 tsp salt
1⁄2 tsp ground black pepper (or to taste)
1. Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix with 150ml water, combining to form a wet dough
2. Line a baking sheet with grease proof paper
3. Use your hands and/or a palette knife to press and spread the mixture as thinly as you can over the sheet
4. Bake for 40 mins at 130C. Turn the oven up to 200C and bake for a further 10 mins.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before breaking into crackers.