GOLDEN SUNSHINE SCRAMBLED EGGS
1 large courgette
2 cloves garlic
1/2 lemon, juice
Handful fresh coriander
4 medium eggs
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Coconut or extra virgin olive oil (for frying)
1. Grate the courgette and finely chop the garlic. Place in a large bowl
2. Juice the lemon and add to the bowl
3. Wash and chop the coriander, adding it to the bowl. Mix well.
4. Whisk the eggs, salt, pepper and turmeric together before adding into he large mixing bowl. Combine well.
5. Add coconut or olive oil to the frying pan just enough to cover the bottom. Once warm, add the egg mixture and cook for 4-5 minutes on a medium heat, stirring regularly to create a scrambled egg appearance.
6. Serve with 1/2 avocado per serving and sprinkle of coriander